Saturday, March 6, 2010

my memorable 19th birthday~

wah!! time jz go so so fast!!!
i still remember the previous time i updated my blog about my 18th birthday~~
look bk.. is like jz yesterday! within a year things change...
i grow up...
this would be my last year of teen!!
nx YEAR 20!! no more teen... sound so scary to me!!!!!!!
argh..........
so now... time to tell my dear reader wat happen~~
my 19th birthday..
let me seperate my celebration into three parts



1stly....
from my lovely classmates~~t
hanks guys.. for planning this....even though is mean!
is really really mean!!
can u imagine... ppl bought the cake not to taste it!!
but jz to smash it on my face!!!!!!!!!!!jz some pic about how the 'party' go!!!

then u can imagine!!!!
location:Segi university College
Date: 25th Feb 2010





my third celebration was with my dearest secondary friend~
specially thanks for Camun to plan this place~ was really really wonderful~
and of course thanks to agnes n Danial for joining n for that wonderful dinner~
love u guys so so much~~ muack muacks~~

the location: the apartment in The curve
date: 28th Feb 2010

end of the nite~ we discover this shop~ haha... is in the curve go check it out~ n u will noe wat is this shop about~


* thanks to all my friends..
And also my 3rd sis for buying me a most precious watch in my life~ i'll take good care of it.. dun worry~
i was a bit disappointing this year cause dint get any celebration from my family.. but i'm sure that they remember.. jz not wishing me~ that's was wat cool family do right?
jz trying to convince my self~ and i hope i'm right~
at last THANKS mum for giving my life.. n make me hav a look of this year~
and daddy... i noe u will always bless all of us~ i miss u~
love u always~

No comments:

Post a Comment