Saturday, October 3, 2009

my life changing

my life is changing..
some change good.. some change bad...

let us start with the bad one 1st......
~ last time i tot i hav a wonderful life with friend
two weeks ago.. everything turn the other way round...
-college friends dint act the way i tot they was..
i tot i jz nd to be myself.. but then.. the truth told me that i'm wrong...
if one ppl say i'm wrong may be he/she might be wrong..
but if 10 ppl saying i'm wrong.. i think is time for me to change my attitude..
~last time i really think i'm the princess for everyone..
they hav to do wat i say..
they hav to think the way i wan them to be..
overall.. i'm selfish..
~many ppl said that i'm spoil..
and everytime i will admit it.......
'ya i'm spoil.. so wat! if u wan to be with me.. deal with it!'
now.. i think bk.. it sound ridiculous~ terrible~ horrible~
i think that's all....


ok.. i tot the bad one going to be real long.. but then when i start writing it out.. it wasn't..
the good thing is...
i decide to change all the bad thing to good..
i decide to change my self.. my attitude..
but then.. guys.. i really nd time for that..
i hav been like this since 18 years ago..
so.. it might take one day to change.. or may be 1 month.. or even 1 year.. who knows..

but..... everything gonna be fine.. ppl pray for me...

3 comments:

  1. Well Feliz, that's life, there's nothing remain constant and everything manipulates without noticing. None of us will miss it yet deal with it with massive burden. Yup, Aaron Lou Martin, used to be the same National Service as I was in. how's he anyway? Same coarse as u are?

    ReplyDelete