Saturday, October 10, 2009

preparation

waoh... so many things to prepare...
1)test coming real soon.. which is tomorrow...
even tough is a small test... but then still stand a very high marks in my exam...
hope the test gonna be as easy as ABC.. haha....

2) prepare to FLY~~ hoorey.. finally i got a chance to disney land~~
I"M going to hong kong on 20th~~~ yahoo.. excited man.. really cant wait to be there...
disney land always be my dream when i was a little girl...
princess around u? mickey mouse dance with u ? take pic with mickey~~~
so so so many image in my mind now..

3) prepare for my speech... 14th of nov is gonna be my big big day...
wat big day?
after 6 months of class.. finally i graduate... from my public speaking class..
i'm goona be one of the MC on that day...
important role... and hard role as well..
hav to be real prepare for that day...
so my partner and i.. hav to meet up at least thrice a week..
hard wei..
but then.. thanks god that i hav a amazing partner..
he is very helpful.. kind.. and.. gentle..
even tough he is a banana.. but then he is willing to learn this is thing that i respect him the most~~ good learner and FAST LEARNER...
AND he has a nickname among us.. which is....................

TEDDY BEAR~~
and that's him.......he really look like a teddy bear right..(chubby)And his name is Chee Siong..
*teddy dun get angry i post u up k?hee...

*oh ya.. guys.. on 14th Nov.. everyone is invited.. I'm not really sure about the location yet..
I'll inform real soon.. i think is gonna be around Damansara Jaya..
Entrance fee: RM10(jz to support for our hard work, confirm worthy!!)
Time:7 pm
erm... BUT.. u nd to understand chinese of course... if not u will be blur down there...
if u dun mind..then.. pls attend.. i nd ur supports!! haha~~



4 comments:

  1. haha... how can I be angry with u.. u placed good comment about me... plus introducing me as Teddy Bear (the lovely soft toy).... I am more than glad to see this on ur blog... We shall come out successful... Partner... a super capable young lady with great determination!! haha... Good Luck in your exam and Enjoy ur Holiday to DisneyLand to fulfill your DREAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.=....u kidnapped my teddy bear and do this..

    wat the heck~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did something even worst to him~~ haha... dun worry he is real cool with me~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep him loh~~~

    I dont want him already~~>>

    Burn my Jacket also~

    ReplyDelete