Monday, January 25, 2010

LaTeSt FeLiZ

today gonna introduce the latest ME~

with my latest hair style....
THE NERDY FELIZ~~


believe it or not~
this is my fourth time stepping in a saloon in my life!!
since born i nvr spend a single cent on my hair~
cause my mum use to own a saloon when i was a little girl~
so... when i feel like changing my hairstyle.. wat i nd to do is jz bring my mum's scissors n walk to her~ 'Ma, cut my hair pls~'
n there go my FOC hair cut~

recall back the 1st time i walked into a saloon~
i was 15th.. n thanks to my 3rd sister sponsor me to get my 1st haircut~
n now~i prefer to go to saloon since i already grow up~ no more kiddy hairstyle~
haha~~



before n after~
i use to hav a long hair til waist length~


n now~ a short flinch n a shorter hair length~
i hope to hav a bigger change on my hairstyle soon~
either perm them or straighten them~ any idea??

1 comment:

  1. dye your hair to bronze! would be nice XD red oso can since cny coming XD

    ReplyDelete