Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm going away!!


finally.. i hope is the last time i change..
i'm going AIMST... Asian Institute of Medicine, Science and Technology
A school 'built' by samy vellu..
The school is located far far from kl.. is around 5 hours drive..
AND is also my hometown---------sungai petani!!!!

i moved out of my hometown when i was 14th...
but.. the only thing i miss in SP is the food! especially LAKSA!!
u can only taste the BEST LAKSA IN THE WORLD in SUNGAI PETANI!!
haha... that's wat i think la...
but seriously.. u guys should go n try...
is cheap n yummy.. if still the same i think a bowl of laksa only cost RM1.80...(not that big la!)
LAKSA is kind of snack for our hometown ppl...
v usually eat it during high tea!
i can still remember during my childhood time..
there is a laksa stall 5 mins bicycle ride away from my house...
the worst thing about it... was... the hill part!
going down was really fun.. but after eating.... goin up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shit!!! all my laksa taste gone!!the only thing i taste is SWEAT!!
haha.......


SO!! for those from sp!! dun be stingy! call me out for LAKSA!! haha........
For those who are not! come.. i'll bring u for LAKSA!!

Friend.... i hope u guys goin to miss me..
but... in this high technology.. pls.. call or sms or e-mail when u guys free... haha..
I'm SO GONNA MISS U GUYS!! muacks.. luv u...

1 comment:

  1. Finally made ur desicion...
    I no need to ask u everyday... LOL!!!
    Talk more bout it when v meet.

    ReplyDelete