Monday, May 25, 2009

something is happening to me....

Feel so down... what life is all about? born.. study.. get job.. marry... then.. die?
i'm going through the stage study! get bored into it..
sometimes.. really jz feel like getting away from it.. n jump to job..
But this world is jz so realistic.. without a good study.. u won hav a good job..

i really nd someone to talk to..
scroll thrice my ph contact.. jz cant find someone who can really listen to me...
i can jz imagine what the fellow will say before he/she answer my call...

A****.. i try to talk to u! but seem like no interest.. n sometime i feel i'm very annoying to u!! so.. thanks for answering my call...

D****... even though.. every time i called u will jz.. yea.. so... en.. a.. o.... but.. still thanks to answering my call too..btw.. jz to tell u! i call u JZ BECAUSE i really nd someone to listen to me!! not the thing appear in ur mind BROTHER!!so nx time pls classified my voice!

Chris n Mag.. thanks baby.. even that small little chat in msn..but is still help... every time when my tears rolling in eyes.. u guys.. will jz appear!*u see. make me cry AGAIN!! may be i wont be that talkative anymore.. but my little tiny word.. represent my heart...

My life is jz so dramatic.. from primary school.. changing 4 school in secondary.. college... now bk to form 6... wah!! unbelievable.. through out my life..
so many ppl jz walk by me..
so many ppl might teasing me at the back..
so many ppl has be my pal...
so many ppl SAY THEY UNDERSTAND ME.. but they jz dun!
so many ppl were so close to me.. but now.. they are jz so far apart from me..


but.. thanks to so so so so many ppl..
because of u.. i learn..
because of u .. i grow up..
because of u .. my life turn colourful...
may be u r the one who paint BLACK on me... but that black.. let me find the way to look for the WHITE....

Thanks guys!

1 comment:

  1. lol...
    long time no see la...
    too bored and passed by here...then saw your blog...now only found out ur blog so emo one ah...=x

    ReplyDelete