Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father days Daddy!


today is father's day.. so do u guys enjoy?
in the morning... went to mid valley to go find out about my future again!
saw bk the same college/uni.. but different course now...
the last time i went there was last year... looking about mass com..
time doesn't wait, half year gone.. n many things happen...
get try every stuff... college.. form6? work? relationship break down? stuck!

walk around mid valley... banner about fathers day around...
But i noe one thing!! I will nvr have a chance to celebrate that day anymore!!
daddy... y u leave us so early...
u haven see us marry n get child yet!
that isnt fair!
so... for those SMOKERS!! pls quit!
is not fair to ur family!once u r gone.. u dint noe how pain they are!
SELFISH!!

This few days.. my life isn't that smooth... fail my public speaking test!(y do i stuck this in)
dun noe y... friends isn't close to me.. try to contact.. but seem no respond..
cold life! sleep work.. bk home.. sleep!!!
DADDY!! pls... bless us... all of us...

3 comments:

  1. We're always with u..yay yay...ask u come watch drag me to hell dun wan..muahhahahahah =P =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks gavin!! dun u feel very stupid to watch horry movie in the cinema? pay money to scare urself!! no way!! is gonna kill me!! wahhaa.. nx time wanna watch cartoon find me!! haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always here for u... but u dont want find me nia... i still want date u go watch drag me to hell de... but see u write this - -" no more hope edy..

    ReplyDelete