Tuesday, June 30, 2009

moving out...

everyone in the world... i'm officially moving out..
to my hostel in SEGI!!
ok... i noe it sound weird...
here come my very confirm n new college...


my college is located in kota damansara...
is actually quite far from puchong.. it nd 40-1hour drive from here..
so to avoid jam... accident..
my family allowed me to stay in the hostel..
i have real cheap hostel..
rm250 fully aircond.. furniture..
BUT is a sharing room with two person..AND sharing toilet with the whole floor!!!
i wonder how my roommate going to look like..
will they be nice?
how will they react when they see me....

i'm going to move my stuff to my room tomorrow!
kindda exited..
kindda worry..
watever is it..
i'm going bk home every weekend..
haha.. no nd to wash cloths myself!! wahoo....


daddy pls bless me..
haha...
NEW environment AGAIN..
hope have more fun in coll...
btw... i'm taking FOUNDATION IN SCIENCE..





that's all..
take care guys.. luv ya!!


*'babe'.. i noe u gonna worry about me.. but pls dun! i'll promise i'll take gd care of myself k!!!

1 comment: