Wednesday, September 23, 2009

wat am i thinking?

wat is in u?
sad? happy? angry?strong?

to survive in this society..
most of the time u hav to hide ur real self..
until u forget who are u in the beginning..

i'm really tried of pretending strong...
one of my friend told me..
no matter how strong a girl could be someday she will drop her tears...
no matter how good she hide someday she'll release it...

and two month and 20 days i tot i was being myself...
and i tot S really accept it from the bottom of the heart..(S-jz name the someone as S)
and after two month and 20 days.. S told me that S can't do it anymore...

AND now... should i pretend back again?
pretend that everything b4 that wasn't real?
pretend that everything b4 doesn't exist?

i'm confuse... stay strong is the only thing i can do!!
as grandpa say.. listen to ur heart...
yup yup yup... is time for me to listen to my heart....
may be it could take two days to find the answer.. or may be it could be two months or even longer..
but someday.. someday.. i'll find that!!

God pls bless me...

No comments:

Post a Comment