Wednesday, January 14, 2009

college life....

ok! today... will talk about my college life..
today.. is the 3rd day of class...
everyone is asking me...
'HOW's THE CLASS??"
my answer will always be... "LIKE THAT LO!NORMAL LO!!@@'
but some of guys will start asking!!
any LENG LUI??
haha.. now i'm here to introduce SOME of my classmate..

1st... chi yin.... a 19th years old girl!! a sweet wan!! wanna to noe her? contact me!!



2nd... jaja!! cute one huh??wanna to noe her? contact me!! haha@@






3rd... ANITA...from indonesia...chubby one too...wanna to noe her? contact me!! wahaha...



ok.. that all chicks for today.. continue with my days..



today.. after class.. i went to my youngest aunty house... v call her xiao yi!!



she invite me to her house for prawn mee... haha...



nice one. but too bad la.. dint get to let u guys see.. may be someday when she cook again..



then v went the curve+tesco+ikea!!!



omg... tiring..



then...................



oh ya... me n my bro went to ioi today..



a funny things happen...



while i was paying at the counter.. my breo suddenly so quite......

i was wondering wat is he doing...

he is sitting down there n looking at the poster....

he look so serious... haha!!
cute one!!

ok! i gtg.. take care guys.. good nite.. i'm having class at ten tomorrow..

chiao!! sweet dream...


No comments:

Post a Comment