Monday, January 19, 2009

yupyupyup.. outting..

that my buddy... agnes!! this pic take when v were in sunway.. haha!!
chinese new year coming so soon.......
but too bad that this year i wont be able to celebrate with my family...
i'm going to sydney,aus by coming friday.. 23rd jan...
jz for a holiday...
i noe is kindda weird to celebrate there.. hee...
i'm going to stay at my uncle house over there.. hope is meaningful..
so.. to go there i make some shopping.. some present for my uncle's family....

this one for my uncle.. he like those about china thing.. hope he like it.. haha!

this one for my cousin.. she ask it from me... i take me quite a long time to get it..

this magnet chinese chess.. is for my cousin bro... he like weird thing.. like science.... this one i think is jz like wat he like....hee!!n yah!! i get for free.. wanna noe y? ask me la!!

that's my bro.. HL... haha!! v took it after our dinner in MR.TEPPAYAKI...
that day was full of ppl...... v were sitting at a small table at a small corner...
that's bad....
but worth it.. i get to chat with my buddy.. miss u guys so so much..

p/s:for all my old friends.. pls.. contact me...

No comments:

Post a Comment