Monday, January 26, 2009

sydney trip....






hee! i'm in sydney now! that really cool!




someone is blamming me for not writing blog.. ok!

i'm here...erm..
today is offically 3rd day here... hee!!
erm.. wanna to noe more.. better get my facebook
i'll upload most of my pic there..

yesterday was AUSTRALIA DAY!
kinnda like merdeka day in malaysia..
i went to the darling harbour with William!
a guy that i noe from sdyney last year.. he is so cool n gentle..
but too bad! i cant show any pic!all my pic gone for yesterday one!
cause something happen!! sad@@
then about today!
is a exciting day...
i went to habour jet~~ something like speed boat!!



that the boat of us!!

that me n chui-ann! my eldest cousin! before v get in!!

haha.. she has a great smile right?

my aunty hit her head during the spinning! it bleed...it really painful...she has to shivers..oops..

that's really hurt!

i think that all for today!
i'll try to write more about my trip tomorrow!
hee!!
see ya!!
happy chinese new year!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Feliz,

    Awesome fun yestday! welcome to Sydney! yeh its a bit of shame about the photos yesterday....but nw next time! BTw thanks for your comments. You are cool 2 ! and Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Siew2,


    Seems that you having Fun there...
    Happy Chinese New Year!!!(Even it has past few days)...

    Your story...
    Short and sweet..lolxx

    hope to have more update on your Sydney. Trip...



    Take care..


    Danial

    ReplyDelete