Saturday, February 7, 2009

my introduction to myself...

this is one of my assignment...
hee... so.. it take me 1 hour to finish this.. n thanks to dav n chris for helping me..
thanks you...
i hav to present it in front of my public speaking class.. it was cool.. hee!!


I always ask myself. Who am I? What do I want? It makes me confuse all the time. As I grow up I finally know the answer. I am here now to tell you all the answer.

In my life there are so many characters. 1st, as a leader in Girl Guide. Girl Guide is my life. I spend most of my secondary time on it. Jungle tracking, camping, performing on the stage, I really enjoy it. I use to be a commander for my school marching team. To be in a marching team, we need a lots discipline . I’m really strict towards all my members. As a girl guide there is a motto for us. BE PREPARED. So in my life I’m prepared for everything. My study, my life, my future.

2nd, as a volleyball player. I love working as a team. Team work is the most important thing in a team. In our life u can’t live without it. To be a good player I used to train up by our coach 4 hours a day. That’s only when we are going for a tournament. Even is tough but is fun.

3rd, as a youngest sister for 5 siblings. My sister always says that I’m the luckiest in my family. I admit it, because I have so many sisters and brother to look up to. But sometimes they are just too protective for me. And sometimes I even think that they are just jealous for what I have. I’m proud that I’m born to be talented. I play piano, dance, sports. I’m active in everything. Furthermore, I always join a lots of charity works. Do you guys heard about FGS? That the society I usually with.

Life can be depressing at times, I guess that’s normal when you become an adult and realize that you have to face the problems of the world is ready to hurl at you. Makes you look back and wish you were a child again. Life is so much better off lived simply; sometime we are so caught up in urban living that we complicate things. The best thing to do is just take some time off to think about life and get back into perspective.

That’s all for now. By the way,I’m Feliz. Want to more?Ask me personally. Thanks you.


No comments:

Post a Comment