Friday, February 27, 2009

my AWESOME birthday

i'm so so so happy.. i hav the best birthday ever..
i hav three celebration for my 18th..

1st,
chris n dav buy a present n cake in my genting trip..





































how awesome is my cake... delicious...... wonderful.. is a surprise one too.. thanks dar...


On 26th feb 2009
in the morning get a surprise present from gor gor(issac)
an ear earing.. i luv it.. thank you...
in the afternoon... after class..i get to celebrate with my course mate..and thanks Dav to be here all the way down from melaka.. thanks you.
v hav a wonderful brunch...






















then... roger+chi yin+dav.. v get to skating in sunway pyramid...
is was really fun..
they are a fast learner.. gambate..
i still remember when i was 15th i used to go skating ALONE during my birthday!!!!!








































3rd, my surprise birthday from family...
my bro.. bought me a haagen-dazs ice-cream cake!! yummy.. fabulous..
the most expensive birthday cake ever i had...thanks gor..





















to be continue...

1 comment:

  1. happy belated birthday... i don exactly when is it but i will jus wish u... i am chris friend btw...

    ReplyDelete