Sunday, March 15, 2009

blooddonation


my school having blood donation..

i always wish that i can donate my blood on my i'm 18 birthday...
but dint get any function..
yesterday i saw the ambulance in my school.
i was very exited.. haha..
so i decided to donate my extra blood..
is was really really really fun...
is not as pain as i tot it was..
i tot is going to dizzy after i donate as i'm having my exam at 2..
the doctor say dun worry... so. i jz go for it..
there are few step..
1st to check ur blood type.. n i'm O.. i can save alot of ppl with that.. so i hope i can donate it every 3 months..
2nd, a doctor will talk to u... jz to make sure any infection in u(flue+cough)...
3rd u wil hav a red book that record u for donating...(do u noe that if u danote more than 50 time u will actually get free hospital..)
then.. there it goes.. they will measure ur pulse..
n u have to grab a thing on ur hand to make sure ur blood is moving...
overall.. it was really cool...
n my blood is warm@@...... haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment