Tuesday, March 24, 2009

wat is that for?

halo!! pls la wei!! u guys is 18 dy!! all those stupid quarrel stuff?
u think u r still primary?
i dun wan friend u, u dun wan friend me?
wat is that for..
dun wan talk then dun care la...
u r jz human u r not GODl.. u cant control everything !
u cant control wat ppl think about u !
u cant control ppl like the way u are!!
u heard the story about the donky, father and son?
if not ask me!! is too long.....
in that story tell us that.. WHATEVER u do there is sure SOME group of ppl agree with u!!!
so... jz ignore those who dislike u!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I din noe you were talking bout me k.... SOBZ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello...u noe hu am i here???i noe who are u there???u can check it out at my blog...www.dailylifeofkc.blogspot.com
    respect that u went for a blood donation...i dun even dare...i had add u in msn...keep in touch

    ReplyDelete