Wednesday, March 4, 2009

my awesome birthday (part 2)




sorry for the late update.. hee!
i'm here to sharing my birthday present and my delay birthday celebration...



the teddy bear from my college friend.. thanks..chiyin, lynsey,gavin,roger, karen
my very 1st earing in my life.... thanks gor... Thanks mummy for the Hello Kitty!! hee.. so cute right? The music box+angel earing.. thanks lok...




Thanks danial for the cap.. is very meaningful to me!! hee@@Thanks danial again for the homemade cake.. yummy right agnes?

That's us after the celebration +bowling.. thanks guys for coming.. that really a sweet sweet brithday...and thanks wyekin for helping us to take this pic.. haha...

Thanks everyone for the wishes n present! i appreciate it... muacks.. luv u guys so so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment