Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Kind of Boy

Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 20 of your friends here in Blogspot to answer this. Then see what happens.

If you a guy- post this as my kind of girl..
If your a girl- post it as my kind of boy..

*can i choose not to do this?so many question to answer!!!!!!!!!!
fine!~ u tagged me n i'll do it!

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
not really! as long as he luv me! who cares about looks!

2. Smart?
not too dumb of course~~~~~

3. Preferred age?
same age or two years older!!!!!i concern about this~! haha~~

4. Preferred height?
taller of course!!!! i dun wan to hold a dwarf out!! haha!

5. How about sense of humor?
yup yup...

6. How about piercings?
one on the LEFT hand of the ear!! not other place pls..... eu......

7. Accepts you for who you are?
of course! i'm who i am! deal with it!


8. Pink hair?
omg!! ah beng!!

9. Mushy or no?
erm.. abit will do!!! romantic perhaps!

10. Thin or fat?
as long as good to hug!!!! teddy bear!!!


11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
anything!


12. Long hair or short hair?
guys with long long hair!!!!! no way!


13. Plastic or metal?
erm..... about?

14. Smells good?
pls dun smell HAPAK!!!

15. Smoker?
NO NO WAY~~ if u r a smoker! out of my sight!


16. Drinker?
drinker is ok! but not drunk!!!

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
hee.....~~


18. Muscular?
erm.. not too muscular till i cant bite!!!!

19. Plays piano?
that will be so romantic!!

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
cool~~


21. Plays violin?
awww....

22. Sings very good?
not all the time pls.... i mean dun sing while i'm eating!!!!!

23. Vain?
pls dun! jz be urself!


24. With glasses?
i dun mind!! not wearing glass?cute! wearing glass?cool!!


25. With braces?
ermm.. let me think about it!

26. Shy type?
not to shy pls!! killing me!(wanna meet my friend? "i very shy" hallooooooo.....)

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
be urself!!!

28. Active or passive?
active

29. Tight or bomb?
?????

30. Singer or dancer?
can i wan both!! sound so greedy!! hee

31. Stunner?
erm...i wan u to be mine! haha~~


32. Hiphop?
wu.......


33. Earrings?
bling bling!!!

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
oh no~~~~~


35. Dimples?
witty!! cuttie!

36. Bookworm?
not too.. spend more time with me!


37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
tat will be sweet!

38. Playful?
wat way?

39. Flirt?
not all around! with me is ok!! hee...

40. Poem writer?
old fashion!


41. Serious?
certain time pls!

42. Campus crush?
not bad!!

43. Painter?
dun paint of my house wall!!!

44. Religious?
great


45. Someone who likes to tease people?
exactly!! dun make me kill u !

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
omg~ same! spend more time on me!


47. Speaks 20 languages?
wah!!!!


48. Loyal or faithful?
faithful

49. good kisser
yum yum!!


50. loves children??
pls!! but when my child born! he/she is mine! haha

I tag....
Christine Lee
Maggie
Jason LOW
Agnes Toh
Camun Chan
Livoon

only do it when u hav time!!! haha... omg !! i finished!~

No comments:

Post a Comment