Friday, August 7, 2009

rush rush rush

late nite.. jz bk from my chinese public speaking class.. tired!!
i failed my test this time.. my speech was about my lovely dad!! too bad!!
but daddy i promise i'll give a better speech nx weeek, n make sure i pass!!!!!

The amazing things for this weekend is..! i stay in the hostel !! Not that i dun miss home!
Halo.. i'm a home sick person ok!
js because i hav tons of assignment to rush up!!!!
3 assignment in a week!! no WAY!!!
exam on @4th!!
DIED!!!!!!@@


sorry guys. jz a small update!!! my eyes are closing!
*and u!! can u either switch off ur ph when u r assleep or answer my call?!! dun la... ppl call u dun wan answer......WU@@ sad sad!!




NITEZ GUYS!! sweet dream! sleep tight!!
*nite daddy.. thanks for blessing me today!and giving me courage to be on the stage!! €

1 comment:

  1. -__-"....tired ok........
    Basketball Training Like hell yesterday........
    Switching off somemore worse...
    No alarm to wake me up at 6...
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete