Monday, August 3, 2009

upset@@

this very sunny morning.. woke up by a call from Agnes!!
wake up dy? (the sound was s nice......)
sleeping ah? nvm la.. if i tel u later u can't sleep...
*nvm la... jz tell...
.........'s father pass away...
*har???? (i stunt)


AGAIN?that the 1st word from my mind!
My tears roll down my cheeks!!
WTH!! this is the 3rd friend i heard in this years!!
god it isn't fair... y r u takin away ppl love ones!!!!!!
did they did somethings wrong that make u angry til u hav to take away their life?
i noe u hav ur plan... but pls listen to ppl prayers as well!!
THAT"S NOT FAIR!!

i get up from my bed n start calling.....to look for transport!
be in the funeral around 1.30pm..
saw her!! she is strong!!! stronger than anyone i saw in my life..
i hug her... n say "stay strong girl"!
pray her dad..... n saw she dad for the last time.....
my tears start again!!
it recalls me about daddy!!!
v sat there and start sharing our story.......
her dad gone peacefully!!!
uncle..... u had been a great dad... n a great friend's dad...
thanks for fetching me all the time..

last word....
RIP.......

No comments:

Post a Comment