Saturday, April 4, 2009

form 6 vs mass communication

i'm really dying for this.. wat should i do...
i have two choice now either continue in KDU or form6...
SHIT.. is killing me..
my class is starting in two days time! i'm have to make my decision NOW.....
now, i feel that i'm so useless at home.. movie.. show.. walk all around.....
i.... i......... haiz@@
any ideas for me? any one? help me?
or i should make my decision by a penny?
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................
DAMM it........

4 comments:

  1. i need u , to tell me wat is goin on ... like from the beginning .. dun say there's nothing ... think .. ure not u anymore feliz ... n this .. y u nvr tell bout this prob ure facing .. u used to tell n share .. wat happen

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st of all, calm down... tat the most important..
    after u done so, think bout it whether u wan to enter form 6 ? if u don, then continue at kdu...

    wat most important is your interest...

    ReplyDelete
  3. no worries i'll go through this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. study the thing that u interest

    ReplyDelete